1. Inputs data from time sheets daily, production records, or individual time cards to computerized payroll system.
2. Verify timecards for accuracy, correct cost code and completeness.
3. Responsible for verifying proper approval for timecards and all time worked.
4. Responsible for balancing payroll runs, uploading payroll to a central location on a daily basis. 5. Contact various department supervisors for any missed times.
6. Responsible for producing manual checks for onsite reasons. i.e. layoff, termination etc.
7. Responsible for submitting certified payroll.
8. Verify hours worked and compliance for individual trades as per union agreements.
9. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Business Manager.
•Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 3 years of experience construction required.
•Must have extensive experience working for a Union Contractor and knowledge of Union Master Labor Agreements.
•Must have experience with prevailing wage laws and be familiar with navigating DIR (Department of Industrial Relations). •Familiar with union requirements and has extensive knowledge of prevailing wage laws.
•Must have intermediate knowledge or excel, word, outlook. JDE experience preferred.