RetroLock Corp. (RLC) is a fast-growing Interior Finish Subcontractor in the Construction business (DFH/Finish Carpentry/Millwork/Low Voltage) that is seeking a Senior Detailer at our Orange, CA location or other location options available - flexible.
Location: Preferably Orange CA, Las Vegas or potentially remote.
Position: Senior DFH Detailer
Retrolock Corporation, dba RLC; is seeking experienced Senior Detailers for their DFH projects/subcontracts in California. RLC is a major Design Build DFH/Millwork Subcontractor in California.
The primary function is to create the submittals package for doors, frames, hardware and Access control; with little or no project management duties as part of the job description.
In timely manner allowing for reviews, resubmittals and ordering. And according to project milestones.
Responsibilities include the review of each opening included in our scope of work by confirming specifications, building codes, fire codes, accessibility codes, hardware functions, all jamb details, door details including undercuts, fire ratings, STC etc.…
The Detailer should organize the submittal in coordination with established scope of work per contract and RFI’s, and budget for the project established during the handoff.
Other responsibilities include contract review, VE or substitutes opportunities, keying schedules, hardware consulting. In some cases specification writing and purchase materials in coordination with the Project management dept and the critical path schedule of the project.
Skills and Education:
· 3+ years of industry experience, preferred but no required DHC, EHC, AHC certificate holders.
· Experience with Avaware, Comsense or ProTech (detailing software), BlueBeam
· Full attention to details.
· Great organization, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to read architectural drawings and specifications
Salary Range: Above market, relocation and temp housing great benefits and continuous education
· Employee health insurance (Anthem HMO or PPO) at the Company’s expense. Health insurance for the Employee’s eligible family members can be purchased by Employee at the Employee’s expense.
· Optical and/or Dental insurance available.
· Life insurance and AD&D: At no cost to the Employee, via the Company’s third-party insurance provider.
· Long term Disability insurance will be provided by the Company via its third-party provider.
· This position is a full-time hourly position.
· Paid Vacation per year: Will accrue from hire date as per handbook.