At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
This position is responsible for providing all aspects of physical therapy services, including but not limited to screening examination, evaluation, care planning, treatment implementation, reassessment, discharge planning and education to pediatric through geriatric patients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
1. Performs a physical therapy patient examination
2. Evaluates clinical findings to determine physical therapy diagnosis/outcomes of care
3. Designs a physical therapy plan of care
4. Performs physical therapy interventions in a competent manner
6. Educates others using relevant and effective teaching methods
7. Produces documentation to support the delivery of physical therapy services
8. Uses support personnel according to legal and ethical guidelines
9. Be at work and be on time
10. Addresses the age specific needs of all populations served
11. Follow company policies, procedures and directives
12. Interact in a positive and constructive manner