Redding, Chico, Santa Rosa, Monterey, California
San Mateo, California
Los Angeles, California
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
San Francisco, California
Location: Redding, Chico, Santa Rosa, Monterey, California
Type: Full Time
Salary: 50,000-110,000 a year
Are you an architect that enjoys working in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment with creative people? Do you want to work for a company that encourages your growth and professional development? NMR Architects + Engineers is the perfect place for you! Our team of experienced professionals is eager to welcome you to our thriving community. We offer competitive salaries, flexible hours, and a great quality of life. Plus, you will have the chance to work on projects that will challenge and inspire you.
We are building a team of individuals who are passionate about architecture and enjoy working together. This position will use your high level technical and creative design skills to turn ideas into reality. This position offers you an opportunity for career advancement and mentorship.
In exchange for your passion and focus, NMR offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, a Wellness Program, 401K, health, vision and dental benefits and flexible spending account.
- Architecture License
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, InDesign and AutoCAD preferred
- Five to fifteen years of experience with architectural firm(s)
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Client facing position, ability to foster client relationships
- Developed interpersonal skills and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to manage/assist projects from inception thru construction
- Understanding of current building codes & construction standards