Costa Mesa, California
Santa Cruz, California
Newport Beach, California
La Jolla, California
Los Angeles, California
Location: San Francisco, California
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: JR10727
Make your next move an expert one.
At Colliers it’s not our success that sets us apart, it’s how we achieve it. Our people are passionate, take ownership and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities.
Our enterprising environment needs your expertise to facilitate Colliers’ continued growth as an industry leader. Our nimble, decentralized culture can provide you with a wealth of opportunities to learn about our business and quickly gain experience to accelerate your career.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You are responsible for all day-to-day operations, including maintenance, coordinating construction projects, occupant/owner relations, budgeting, capital planning, reporting, project management, emergency planning and long-term planning of the FM strategy. You will effectively manage vendor relationships; ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations; and ensure compliance with risk management standards.
As a Director of Facilities – you will be involved in all aspects of facility management. You will be responsible for following company and client policies & procedures, standards of service and key elements of success as defined by the client.
What you bring:
- Seven or more years’ experience in Property and Facility management.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, including variance of actual vs. budget numbers.
- Working knowledge and understanding of building systems and infrastructure.
- BS/BA degree from a university or college accredited through a Regional Accrediting Association. RPA, CPM or CFM designation preferred.
- Demonstrated operational success in managing maintenance operations and vendor services.
- Proven financial and accounting knowledge and abilities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and allocate resources on a daily basis in a dynamic environment.
- Superior organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, with strong attention to high standards of customer service and negotiating sensitive management issues.
- Comprehensive knowledge around facility systems and operations.
- Proficient computer and administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized.
- An ability to grow as the scope of the position increases.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Bonus skills and experience:
- RPA or CPM designation.
- Experience with facility management outsourcing and remote models.
What success looks like:
- You successfully implement building maintenance and operational programs to ensure efficiency and reliability of systems while maintaining first-class operations.
- You successfully manage vendor contracts, from the inception of bid process through transition and routine interaction as the scope of work is performed.
- You effectively develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors.
- You successfully to negotiate and execute on behalf of client, local vendor service contracts and services in scope.
- You are responsible for annual budget preparation and tenant reconciliations.
- You successfully manage all operations tasks.
Pursuant to the laws regarding job postings where the position is located in, Colliers is disclosing the following information:
Area/Location Specific: San Francisco, CA
Approximate Salary Range for this Role: $90,000.00 to $125,000.00
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Make your next move an expert one and join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.