Satellite Healthcare Offers Career Opportunities for Top Healthcare Talent
Satellite Healthcare welcomes applications from talented professionals who are looking for an opportunity to improve the lives of people with chronic kidney disease. We have created an environment that encourages new ideas, fosters collaboration, fuels career growth and promotes clinical excellence. Working at Satellite Healthcare, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package from a patient-driven organization that strives to improve technical competence through our extensive in-house training.
In 1973, Norman S. Coplon, M.D. began Satellite Healthcare with the objective of improving the quality of life of his dialysis patients. Dr. Coplon established Satellite Healthcare as a not-for-profit, community benefit organization, which allows us to focus primarily on patients.
Four decades later, Satellite Healthcare has shaped CKD healthcare in our industry, and continues to elevate the standards of patient care and innovation.
Today, we provide a range of expert services to patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD). Satellite strives to individualize each patient's care to help him or her enjoy their life to the fullest.
- Satellite Dialysis — We operate 40 high-quality, state-of-the-art, patient-friendly dialysis centers that meet the long-term clinical needs of more than 4,000 CKD patients.
Satellite WellBound — With more than 20 centers in place, we focus on personalized training and support for patients performing dialysis at home. In addition, WellBound provides a robust complement of pre-dialysis patient wellness education programs that can help prevent or slow the progression of early stage CKD.
In addition to a competitive salary, Satellite Healthcare is proud to offer employees an impressive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tax-Deferred Annuity 403(b)/401(k)
- Tuition Assistance
- Comprehensive In-House Training Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Allowance (for some positions)
- Sign-On Bonus (for some positions)